This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girls 15-25 HELP would you forgive a (former) friend?
10-12-2012, 10:49 AM

Whew! That was long!

Frankly, you sound like you're trolling. But in case you're not, I'll do my best to answer it for ya, okay?

First off, you're 18 and still worried about stuff that happened in 4th grade? Dude, wake up. There's a whole world out there. Are you going to school, working, doing anything to improve yourself? It sounds like you're so wrapped up in your childhood that you aren't living NOW. And that isn't attractive. Good women want mature men who can handel themselves and are doing something with their lives. If you're not doing something like that, I'd say that you need to get your act together before you should even think about her.

But let's say that you do have it all together (which I am very doubtful of, no offense). Then you need to be a man. Stop googling her, stop following her around, stop stalking her. Relationships are mutual. If you want a healthy relationship with this girl, you're going to need to do it right.

So here's what you're going to do. Next time you see her, walk up and say, "Hey, I know I've been a bit strange lately, but I think you're the sweetest and most beautiful girl I've ever met. I'd love to grab a cup of coffee with you sometime, but if you're not interested I'd understand."

If she says no, let her go. You've been stalking her and you might have scared her too much for her to trust you. Cut off all contact. Promise her you'll leave her alone. Then do it. You don't seem to be capable of controlling yourself around her, so just avoid the temptation all together. Throw away the book or give it to a mutual friend. Go out, meet new people and live your life.

And if she says yes, keep it low key. Stalking is still a BIG no-no. But you could ask for her phone number or email. Try to end conversations when you notice that her interest is flagging, and really listen to what she has to say.

Best of luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Three Guesses - 10-12-2012 10:49 AM