This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Questions. Can Anyone Help Me Please?
02-28-2013, 02:40 PM

Hard drives are just further evidence on what the authorities may be looking for. They will have already gotten a court order to get your IP=Internal from your ISP. Any uploading or downloading is recorded down to the last k. Your ISP is required to keep a record for a certain number of years on each of it's clients
Deleted data can be retrieved from a hard drive, unless someone knows how to completely erase all free space. That's where anything deleted goes.
I assure you, there are data bases out there, Google for one, that are HUGE and can carry data for many many years to come
Like Facebook. That really does not take up much space at all like you think. For instance, I have a wordpress blog and have had it for three years. Wordpress gives you 3 gig's for free. In the three years, I have only used 0.3 gig's.

" Do you know what a 9ganger is? "
I think you mean " 9gagger"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=9gaggers
" A 9gagger is someone who creates and/or promotes and/or enjoys such websites. Colloquial usage refers to anyone who is slimy, dishonest, disgusting, or a pedophile."

" I'm going to learn how the web works & hack my way into the forum & get my picture off. Gosh."
I under stand, but 2 wrongs do not make it right. Be the better person on this and let it go. Put it behind you. They will get their just punishment one of these days, !!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jesse J - 02-28-2013, 02:36 PM
[] - Wide Glide - 02-28-2013 02:40 PM