This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christians please help?
02-28-2013, 03:42 PM

Hi b

It appears that you beleive in God (He is real) but I'm not sure you beleive God. There is a difference.
Many ppl beleive God exists but very few know what God says through His Word.
First in foremost worshipping the Trinty (which I beleive in) is fine as it confirms your belief and that you find God is worthy to be praised. However worshiping the Trinity will not get you into heaven nor will you be barred from heaven if you don't worship the Trinity. Accepting Jesus (part of the Trinity) as your Lord and Savior gives you the priveledge of entering heaven.
Praying is an important part of our walk as Christians but praying 20 times a day does make you better than a Chistian who prays once a day or who only prays when they feel the need.
By reading between the lines of your post I get the feeling that you don't see yourself as worthy. If this is true then you are in fact saying that you beleive in God but you don't beleive Him.
I would encourage you to continue to express your love for God sharing that love on the various social media sites you mention. That is a positive way to witness and it can open the door to reach others for God. We are all instructed to go forth and express the "Good News" to all the world.
I also encourage you to beleive God and see yourself as He sees you; Worthy, Loved, Valued, Cared for, Important, Wanted, Needed etc. He showed that you are worthy when He permitted His Son, Jesus, to suffer and die for you. That is seeing the God's "big picture". God does not want you to be bound by worship. He wants you to be free through worship. By being freed you gain the right to have a life filled with peace, joy and prosperity in all areas of your life. Beleive in God and beleive God and trust God. If you do that then the Holy Trinity will reward you with the promises contained in God's word.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Christians please help? - b - 02-28-2013, 03:10 PM
[] - . - 02-28-2013, 03:12 PM
[] - Uncle Thesis - 02-28-2013, 03:19 PM
[] - auskiwi101 - 02-28-2013, 03:26 PM
[] - Terry - 02-28-2013, 03:32 PM
[] - look to Him - 02-28-2013 03:42 PM
[] - Anne - 02-28-2013, 03:45 PM