This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to people I don't regularly speak to on facebook?
02-28-2013, 04:09 PM

You have narrowed your chances of actually having an interesting conversation with someone down to almost nothing. I look on facebook quite often to see what is happening with my friends and children, but it only encourages a quick comment and then ............nothing. As you are 17 and not a child, I hope that you have some interest in what is going on in the World and, hopefully some specific interest such as sport, wildlife, conservation, or whatever. Come into the real world. Watch the news on TV or even listen to local Radio where you will learn a lot of what goes on in your area and the opportunities to be involved. You probably think this uncool, but you would be surprised how satisfying and fun this could be. You cannot just restrict yourself to converse about games you play on your laptop, as I think you are beginning to understand. Can you not get a part-time job at the weekends. This would expand your field of contacts and make your life more interesting. I really hope that you take my advice and that you soon have lots to talk about with new friends and aquaintances. I hope this has hekped.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ilham - 02-28-2013, 03:50 PM
[] - Brandon - 02-28-2013, 03:56 PM
[] - Taylor Thompson - 02-28-2013, 03:59 PM
[] - Normansgirl - 02-28-2013 04:09 PM