This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my ex still talk bad about me? What could i have done for him to hate me so much?
02-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Why does my ex still talk bad about me? What could i have done for him to hate me so much?
Okay so i got with this guy and everything was fine for like 3 months, then all of a sudden he breaks up with me and says its because "Im not as pretty as i used to be." im not gonna lie, i was really hurt by that. 2 weeks later his best friend tells me hes been spreading rumors to all the guys, telling them that i supposibly sucked his d*ck and that we had f*cked. After that all the guys in school thought of me as a whore, all the girls i thought were my "friends" turned on me because they thought of me the same way. Nobody believed me, guys would come up to me during lunch asking me "How much i charged" -.- I litteraly had no friends that school year, only one but she left too because she was tierd of my drama with other people. After the school year was over i ended up moving schools. During the summer vacation though, i got a message from my ex telling me how sorry he was for starting all those rumors about me and how he just said it to make himself look good. I accepted his apology and just wanted to move on from it, but today i get a message on facebook from some guy at my old school telling me he's still talking sh*t and came up with even worse rumors about me, knowing im not there to say anything about it. I just don't understand, i mean i don't even go to that school anymore and he still talks bad about me like this ? Even after the fact that i found out he started those rumors, i didnt do anything to try and get him back for it (which i could of done, i had alot of dirt on him) i just dont get it. Its been almost a year ago since we were together & he still doesnt wanna drop the bs, its not like i did anything for him to hate me this much. Why is he doing this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why does my ex still talk bad about me? What could i have done for him to hate me so much? - Giselle - 02-28-2013 03:57 PM
[] - Andrew G - 02-28-2013, 04:03 PM
[] - STEEL - 02-28-2013, 04:06 PM
[] - Amy W - 02-28-2013, 04:07 PM
[] - American - 02-28-2013, 04:11 PM
[] - Softtouchmale - 02-28-2013, 04:21 PM