This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I tell my boyfriend I saw his messages on facebook and I dont want him to talk to his ex anymore?
02-28-2013, 04:08 PM

I'm not sure how you could bring up reading is messages (maybe say he left his page up?), but I do think I have something that can help you.

A girl kept "liking" everything my boyfriend posted on Facebook, and left several flirty comments. Naturally, this made me uncomfortable. Here's what I told my boyfriend:

"Hey, I noticed that [insert girl's name] keeps flirting with you on Facebook, and that makes me uncomfortable. I trust you, but this isn't a trust thing, it's a respect thing - I feel disrespected by her doing this all the time, and where everyone can see."

If you could tell your boyfriend something similar (maybe, "I feel disrespected when you secretly talk to your ex" - the "I feel" part is important), that would really help. Just say it in a very not-confrontational way, or even text it to him, if saying it would freak you out.

Best of luck! I know how horrible it feels, and how paranoid it must make you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Melissa - 02-28-2013, 04:06 PM
[] - JennyCide - 02-28-2013 04:08 PM