This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Opinions on gun control as a social issue?
02-28-2013, 04:24 PM

The only "gun problem" in the US is elitist politicians who are armed or have armed guards and then say they don't want citizens protecting themselves. They are either flat-out hypocrites, or can't trust their own selves being armed, and think everyone else is as psychotic as they are.

That is EXACTLY WHY the 2A was written: so there is not "armed mob rule." What do you think a Government is when the populace is defenseless against it? Just to be clear: I am not referring to armed people "overthrowing a government;" I'm referring to governments who use their armed force to suppress their populace.

The goal is not to deter crime or end injuries. They are ONLY interested in controlling the populace. Anti-gunners want everyone *else* to surrender, while maintaining armed guards, police and military for themselves. -- How do I know? They ONLY make a fuss about victims of “gun violence,” but ignore the (usually unarmed) victims of “plain ordinary violence.”

It is a basic human right of every human being to be able to adequately defend our selves, families, homes, communities, and countries. People who want to repress or prohibit that right either want to harm or control others, or they are morons. There is no rational argument that anyone can come up with in favor of the assault, battery, rape, and murder of disarmed victims.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Fred - 02-28-2013, 04:18 PM
[] - ivxoxvi - 02-28-2013 04:24 PM
[] - Rob - 02-28-2013, 04:30 PM