This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get him to text me?!?
02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
How to get him to text me?!?
So there is this guy that I think is really cute! I have never talked to him in real life only over instagram and twitter. I know him bc we play basketball against his school. He tweeted a question and I replied so we were talking for a minute or two. Then I tweeted (not to him) "just ask for my number already haha" and he favorited and retweeted, along with 2 other guys. So then I tweeted "when you tweet about someone and then they favorite your tweet. HINT HINT!!" And then he tweeted "girls always think the guys gotta do everything" So i figured that was toward me. So I finally built up the courage to DM him and see if I could get his #. We were DM'ing and then he said "hey I'm about to get off, want my number?" So I said sure! And i texted him the next day and it was a pretty good convo i guess. Then I didn't text him at all today or yesterday he didn't text me either. He did tweet "I'm so shy around girls" btw. And Idk what to do. I want to text him but I don't wanna seem clingy and desperate. Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get him to text me?!? - Elise Leonard - 02-28-2013 04:37 PM
[] - Some Guy - 02-28-2013, 04:46 PM