This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i do about this guy? Does he have feelings or was he just being a really good friend?
02-28-2013, 05:06 PM

Wow okay first - you over think things Wayyyy too much. Second- you have to stop letting guys control you life.!
I had a bestfriend once that cried everytime she broke up with someone , whether she did it or he did it- it made no sense to me. Get over it, move on, they'll be other guys! Don't ever let someone have that much control that you 'cry every day'.

This guy seems like a 'FWB' guy not a relationship guy. He calls you back when he gets turned on, and you guys fool around. He clearly doesn't trust you, since he let this other girl put crap in his head, he doesn't have feeling for you (from what I understand of the story anyway).
He's no good, and you need to get over it and move on, I get its hard sometimes -specially when you fall in love, it takes awhile but it gets easier.

My adivice: Do 1 of 2 things, either Get over it and move on or talk to him. And I mean directly talk to him, not over facebook or text or through another friend - talk to him in person and ask him about his feelings. Then you'll finally know and have closure.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emma - 02-28-2013 05:06 PM