This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this guy but idk. Please help'?
02-28-2013, 07:07 PM

Just leave him alone. Don't give him ANY attention - completely ignore him. Don't act like you care or do anything that might give him some sort of satisfaction. He says he's not ignoring you, but he is.

I don't think your first kiss means anything to him. Just remember: the first isn't always the best. Convince yourself you'll find someone better than him, because you will. Act happy, don't give him ANY attention that might boost his ego. He doesn't deserve it with the way he treats you. Don't let him think he's better than you, that he can try and make you jealous without really caring about your feelings.

I know when people say, "hang out with your friends" (to get your mind off of him), that sometimes doesn't work. Just remind yourself that you can find someone SO much better than he is -- talk with some of your guy friends if it helps. Act like you moved on and you eventually will.
Sometimes it takes a while to stop being so attached to someone. Don't worry if you feel sad and all, just ignore it and don't give in or you'll only make him feel prouder/boost his ego. Talk with some of your friends and eventually you'll realize how happy they can make you. Just have patience Smile

OR, if you don't want to move on yet, just try getting HIM to get your attention. Again, ignore him. Make him slightly jealous if you want, but don't make your attempts too painfully obvious. If he STILL doesn't try to talk to you, then his feelings probably changed. Always remember to look on the bright side and realize that there are many people out there that have great personalities Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ~Yuka「Aeris」 - 02-28-2013 07:07 PM