This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help: Huge heartache and I'm getting seriously depressed?
02-28-2013, 07:26 PM

You deserve soooooooo much better than that lil poptart darlin'...and she deserves whatever karma dumps on her sorry @ss....you can believe THAT!! Don't waste another millisecond on that horrid lil witch. Put your mind on other things...get up and go out...eat something for heaven sake and talk to your friends who care about you and will help you get thru this. She doesn't know what a GREAT guy she just let slip thru her hot lil fingers...but there is a girl out there that is perfect for you and will see what a precious gift you are and never want to let you go. She is out there...and may be just around the corner...and you won't want to miss out on all that love & happiness...would you??? I know you wouldn't...and i want that for you...to be happy...and to be loved the way you rightfully deserve. So go out there and find her...or let her find you lol...and live the life you want...without another thought of that DERP FACED LOSER...and DELETE her from your facebook...and your world. SHE is NOT worthy of YOU!!!!! *super duper squeezy hugs my awesome friend* Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - . - 02-28-2013, 07:26 PM
[] - Tiffany - 02-28-2013, 07:26 PM
[] - Seth - 02-28-2013, 07:26 PM
[] - LIPS ♥ - 02-28-2013 07:26 PM