This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever loved someone so much that no matter how wrong they treated you, you never let them go?
02-28-2013, 07:57 PM
Have you ever loved someone so much that no matter how wrong they treated you, you never let them go?
Once again , im in my room crying over my boyfriend because a friend texted me & told me to read a convo between my boyfriend & another girl on twitter . ii dont have a twitter so ii looked up his twitter name & clicked on his profile . one day ii was at work & he was home alone , he got a 'friend' of his to come over & while im at work , im texting him asking him what he's doing & he's not responding to me whatsoever ... ii go read the whole convo until ii asked myself what ii was doing that day .. & ii just bust out crying .. he's done so much to me & ive cried over him (alone & in front of him) multiple times ... the top three :

1) a girl texted his phone when he was high & said heey baby .. ii started to wonder who it was & its some college chick telling him to come have sex w. her ... he completely lied to my face & said she didn't mean it like that .. it went like this :
Her: Heey
Him: wassup
Her: You in me o.O
Him: Wen
(she never responds)
Her: (around 9:30 , he's w. me) Heeeeeeyyyy baaaabbbbyyy
(a lil too much if you ask me )

2) He asks me to use my car to go to the store , said he would be back in 5min to chill w. me. ii was already half asleep when he asked me.. ii said okay & gave him the keys. ii wake up two hours later & he's still out . ii checked Facebook (his phone was off & so was mine so we messaged each other on there) ii sent him a message asking where he's at .. ii click the home button & his status said 'hacked by your bestie jamie' so ii instantly got pissed .. he comes into my house 10 min. later . ii start yelling & we got into it & he says im trippin for no reason & the girl put gas in my car for me ... then left out .

3) My brother showed me a screenshot of him talking to another girl who was telling him to leave her alone & he's asking her what she's doing , saying she's pretty , etc. (this was right after we got into an argument that day & ii had just got off work when my bro showed me; we got into an argument around 2pm & he sent her the first message at 2:07pm)

So you see why im mad ... I love this dude to death , ive been w. him for a year & 4 months && im 5 months pregnant w. his baby ..what do you think of this ? I feel stupid for still staying w. him even after he done all these things to me ... Everyone says to move on but its hard when you're in my situation :'( btw , we're both 18 ... if that matters .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever loved someone so much that no matter how wrong they treated you, you never let them go? - NoOtherOption18 - 02-28-2013 07:57 PM
[] - Destiny - 02-28-2013, 07:58 PM
[] - M.B. - 02-28-2013, 08:04 PM
[] - Charmaine - 02-28-2013, 08:05 PM
[] - FoolishAmbassador070 - 02-28-2013, 08:10 PM