This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should the children of "Doomsday Preppers" be analyzed by Social Services?
03-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Should the children of "Doomsday Preppers" be analyzed by Social Services?
The world was suppose to end yesterday, but it did not.

The problem with our culture is that main stream America relies heavily on biased media to form their ignorant opinions.

We have seen it in the past: some ignorant Americans are taking the science-fictional stories on television as the truth and are spending their children's college funds. The irony is...is that nothing happened, but their parents wasted their children's education on a comic book dream.

I think these parents should be scrutinized. They are unstable and rely heavily on "Star Trek" Science Fiction, but no facts.

I don't know who is to blame. Could it be the ignorant parents or the media that they watch?
If Armageddon comes, and if you take Armageddon literally, don't you understand that Earth will be uninhabitable for all people? With that said, isn't it better to hope for the best and your children's future? As a human adult, you're life expectancy is 80 if you're lucky. Live life to the fullest in the present day and stop hindering your offspring from barbaric messages.
I don't need quotes from pseudo-famous people to change my mind on the matter. Maybe these people should think for themselves for once instead on heavily relying on the majority to influence their opinions that aren't theirs.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should the children of "Doomsday Preppers" be analyzed by Social Services? - Bert - 03-01-2013 09:23 AM
[] - ? - 03-01-2013, 09:24 AM