This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Realists: Is this what we're up against?
03-01-2013, 10:07 AM

Gringo,

When the science fails to support the denial industries' claims then it must employ newer methods of attack. "Organization" is the newest method of attack being used now. While I have no direct evidence of such and I am only using "past practice" to lead me to any conclusions here, but I would believe that the Koch Brothers are the brains of this outfit and that the Heartland Institute is their organizing team leader. Their heavy scent is very noticeable in the air that surrounds this organized plot to maintain the status quo in our use of fossil fuels.

We have faced an escalation in their tactics before. The denial industry puppets have always defeated themselves when they cannot bring the science that supports their baseless claims. Now they wish to become better organized and more vocal in their claims. They will again be defeated when enough people learn enough basic science to know the smell of the bovine excrement that they leave behind. What is more on the side of science than the actual learning of science by the masses is the extreme weather events are becoming more apparent and public opinion will come into line with what the scientists have warned what is coming all along. The sad reality is that the denial industry puppets do not have to win over the populace to claim their "victories". They only have to frame the thoughts of the voters for long enough to keep their politicians in place until the denial industry can claim that they were wrong, but now it is too late to change. So why change now will be their message then. The denial industry does not need to "win the war". They only need to win enough battles to later concede to defeat on their terms.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Baccheus - 03-01-2013, 09:33 AM
[] - Jesse - 03-01-2013, 09:38 AM
[] - jollysink658 - 03-01-2013, 09:41 AM
[] - Climate Realist - 03-01-2013, 09:48 AM
[] - Ottawa Mike - 03-01-2013, 09:49 AM
[] - Gary F - 03-01-2013, 09:50 AM
[] - Sagebrush - 03-01-2013, 09:52 AM
[] - Hey Dook - 03-01-2013, 09:59 AM
[] - John - 03-01-2013 10:07 AM