This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get pay per click on website?
03-01-2013, 01:39 PM

Hello ,

See , i don't know what site you have made & what kind of contents you have written in it.But the very first step to take after making site is its SEO , i.e Search Engine Optimization and then you can go for Pay Per Click option if your site is really attracting people.

I would suggest you to work on onpage SEO ( i.e working with doing keywordre search and injecting them into mata tags , titles and contents ) to get listed in Google and other search engines . Also work on offpage SEO ( i.e to ad your website in webdirectories , submit articles in different social networking sites , bookmarking for different pages of your site) to generate traffic on your site ...

Once the traffic starts coming you can opt for google adsense and google adwords

Google adword gives you option of getting traffic on pay per click i.e your site's add will be put on someone else site and when ever a visitor is clicking that thak add and comes to your site , you will be charged for that click .............

I would advise you to wait till traffic stats coming from google and other souses and so that you can see that are people liking your contents or your services because if people don't like your contents and product , the will simpley click but will not convert into client or customer and you will be wasting money ...

Best Of luck ...........
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ranjeet - 03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
[] - CARBON - 03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
[] - S K - 03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
[] - shalini bhalla - 03-01-2013 01:39 PM
[] - Hitanshu - 03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
[] - kawai1337 - 03-01-2013, 01:39 PM