This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be independent when you lost friends?
03-01-2013, 09:40 PM
How to be independent when you lost friends?
I'm 16 in high school. I lost all of my friends because: 1) ever since last year, i've been being myself which to everyone is 'weird' and i'm always known as 'goth girl' or 'emo chick' when i'm just me. I like mixing things up a lil in terms of style. But i don't like labels. 2) they were backstabbers, liars, drama starters, and annoying 3) they were annoying and had 'problems' like bipolar, anger issues, and other annoying stuff.

So now i guess i'm alone except i have only 1 friend at school who i hang with all the time except lunch because we have different lunches. She understands me and she is a loner too and i'm kinda her only friend as well. I just don't want to be around people who annoy me and bore me. I know that sounds bitchy but it's the truth. I'm a nice person, but i decided to be honest, be myself and get out when i don't feel comfortable. I have friends on Facebook and other social networking sites, but i wish they were here.

Since i don't have all that much friends here anymore, i can't really concentrate in school. I can't stop thinking of what they are thinking and that i miss some people like my ex bf and ex friends. They look so happy now and have new people in their lives. I want to cry sometimes and just shout out "I'M STILL HERE!!!". Idk how to love being alone. How can i? Advice/ tips thanks.
i try making friends but people think i'm weird...and i'm not their type of friend

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to be independent when you lost friends? - Natalia - 03-01-2013 09:40 PM
[] - Jake - 03-01-2013, 09:48 PM
[] - Beery - 03-01-2013, 09:48 PM
[] - Alina - 03-01-2013, 09:48 PM