This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to ask Greek people?
03-03-2013, 09:05 AM

I also condemn his violent attack against Kanelli. I would never approve it or accept such an action whatever the problem. I'm also sure that the vast majority of my compatriots agree with me. There are a few things that will help you understand the image that was transmitted about us. First of all Liana Kanelli belongs to the communist party which is equally extreme with golden dawn. Their goal is to make Greece N. Korea! Seriously! The only regime that they ever agreed with was the N. Korean! They also sent their condolences when their leader died and it was the first time that I (all the Greeks actually) have heard them saying something positive about a foreign leader! Specifically Liana Kanelli is very provocative when she's talking. She's constantly swearing, shouting and smoking. All these things are making her very disagreeable, distasteful, hateful! Most of the times she's claiming that what she's saying can't be wrong or doubted and she's imposing it by screaming. If you saw the video and you could understand what they were saying, you could see that she stood up to hit him first, after he threw water against another woman (politician). In my opinion, if he had waited a couple of seconds, nobody, not even you foreigners, would have blamed him if he had slapped her in order to defend himself. Now after what happened, it is natural to be treated as women-beater.
You're right about being more sober now because at that time, everybody was mad at her. Now she's acting a little bit more sober too. Also, do not forget that the media can present an incident, however they like! No swedish journalist ever asked me what are my feelings for that incident. Who can tell if they asked ten people on the streets, maybe 3 said they approve what he did and they chose to show only those. 5, 10 or even 100 people cannot prove a whole nations beliefs. The incident can be easily manipulated and presented in such a way that will be useful to the people who manage it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want to ask Greek people? - Bella - 03-03-2013, 08:57 AM
[] - James - 03-03-2013 09:05 AM
[] - Andreas - 03-03-2013, 09:05 AM
[] - Leonidas - 03-03-2013, 09:05 AM
[] - Airpole. - 03-03-2013, 09:05 AM