This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jealousy problems. Help? Urgentttttt!?
03-03-2013, 10:16 AM

ask him. Maybe they are friends only. I don't see why he would lie to you.

I have also jealousy problem, but I don't do "revenge stuff". If the girl tells me that she is in a relationship with someone else in my face , then I'd disconnect myself little by little. However, if another girl will earn me or not will depend on destiny and luck. No revenge , No anger , maybe feeling a bit sad and lonely.

I'd sit down with nature with some music to sooth the pain.

Real power is to forgive one another and not to give up. In my opinion, as long as no cheating took place, none of the two should cheat or no need for anyone to go with someone else, instead, let them communicate together and understand what made one of them angry. As you see, you're assuming he is cheating and acted upon it without real evidence "as you are saying in your question". I'd suggest that you try to fix things up with him, I don't think he is the player type, and I think he'd feel really happy if you get back to him and make him forget what happpened by doing stuff he likes and making him feel love.

You need to talk together to understand each others. After that all will be ok

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - me - 03-03-2013 10:16 AM
[] - Unknown - 03-03-2013, 10:16 AM
[] - normzz - 03-03-2013, 10:16 AM