This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why are all the racist people white ? why do they hate other people so much for ?
03-25-2013, 04:53 PM

Firstly Indians are the most racist according to me. Skin colour means everything!

Its also a stereotype that a North Indian is always fair and a South Indian is always dark.
People are so crazy about becoming white, that we have so many fairness cream ads that are complete crap. Seriously. Low self esteem problems.

A long time ago, I was bullied by a guy on facebook who kept calling me a South Indian for being dark ( I was tanned from playing sports) and kept saying how pretty his fair Northie girlfriend was.

EDIT

I HAVE gone out there and seen the world. I lived in Milan, Italy for about a year, when I was 20-21.. I know I'm not exactly black, but I was seen as exotic to most people there.

My best friend worked at Disney Florida for a year and a half, where she did meet a lot of silly stereotypical Americans, but never racism.

My father has been in the cruise lines business for over 20 years. He's traveled all over the world. Again no racism or no differentiation just because of the colour of his skin.

About the white and black people you are talking about, with the killings, I think those are gang wars and territorial expressions. This happens a lot. People of a particular ethnicity or culture tend to stick together. If they feel violated in any way, they attack and defend.
Luckily we don't have such extreme racism in India.
You yourself called them maniac whites. That's what they are. Very disturbed people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Roxanne - 03-25-2013 04:53 PM
[] - voice - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - The Spaniard - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - want2know - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - denis - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - Arcanine - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM