This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why are all the racist people white ? why do they hate other people so much for ?
03-25-2013, 04:53 PM

To start with, I have to agree implicitly with Roxanne when she says that Indians are the most racist people on this planet. And yes, they DO place a very high value on "lighter" hues. If not, then how do you explain the explosion of skin-lightening products such as "Fair and Lovely" and "Fair and Handsome" in Indian cosmetic market ? Wasn't the latter product fronted and advertised on Indian TV by a certain Shah (Yuk !) Khan -- who, incidentally, is neither ?

Next, do you seriously feel justified in even suggesting that ALL racist people are whites ? What an incredibly blanket assumption. Not to mention, equally ignorant. In light of the number of rapes that happen in India -- a mere (!) 875% increase in last 40 years -- would it be fair (no pun intended) for rest of the world to say that ALL Indian men are rapists and murders ? Why should they not tar ALL Indian men with the same brush ? Though to be fair, one has to admit that Indian rapists are not at all racists : they sexually violate Indians as well as "whites" !!

I am in no position to agree or disagree with your claim that North Indians do not kill South Indians because of the latter's darker skin colour. Simple reason for that is that I do not know. No, but what I do know that Indians DO kill based on their utterly obnoxious and despicable caste system. Don't they ? How many times has one read -- and continues to read even in this day and age -- in (Indian) newspapers where a so-called Dalit has been lynched (=murdered) because he/she drank from a well used by the low-lifes of so-called higher (?) caste(s) ? One case I cannot forget is where, some years ago, a young Dalit girl's both arms were hacked-off because she drank from a well "assigned" to the higher caste. May be, she too was raped. It would not surprise me at all. Also let us not forget religious massacres and genocide : remember Babri Masjid and Godhra ? Does the name Narendra Modi ring a bell ?

Another case that exhibits India's deeply ingrained racist culture : not all that many years ago, did not, the mecca of (white) backpackers, Leopold Café in Colaba, Bombay, refuse to serve two South African Airways stewerdesses -- because they were the "wrong dermal shade" ? To my knowledge -- please do correct me if I am wrong -- Leopold Café is owned by Indians. Am I right or.......am I right ?

And how about our own M.K.Gandhi ? When he was thrown in prison in South Africa, did he not say : "We could understand not being classed with whites, but to be placed on the same level as the Natives seemed too much to put up with. Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized, the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals," So, since Gandhi said it, it cannot be classed as being racist, can it ?

And how about the Indian psyche ? If you flick through any Indian magazine or newspaper, models, and /or pictures used for so-called "representational purpose(s)" are (more often than not) blonde, blue-eyed caucasians. Why is that ? Surely there are enough very beautiful people in India (=desi Indians) to choose from. Please do not blame the whites when you yourselves put them on pedestals and MAKE them feel superior, in the first place.

As racists as whites are (according to you, at least), why does India (still) accept charity from organizations such as Bill and Malinda Gates' Foundation ? India has billionaires galore of its own, and yet you happily accept charitable handouts from the same people (whites) you brand as racists. Until recently, you also received annual aid from the former colonial power, namely, Britain. Why did India accept that aid ? So, isn't it hypocritical of individuals (like you) to call them racists (and whatever else) on one hand, and grab the handout with the other ? India the largest democracy ? More like the biggest hypocracy.

Finally, have you heard of a saying "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" ?

Take care.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Roxanne - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - voice - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - The Spaniard - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - want2know - 03-25-2013 04:53 PM
[] - denis - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
[] - Arcanine - 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM