This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am being bullied, what do I do?
03-25-2013, 10:12 PM

You're definitely not overreacting. This is bullying. Those girls/boys hurt you. No matter is it inside or outside they hurt you. I don't know how you look like but I don't care. I see you are a beautiful and a nice person just by the text you typed. I haven't been never bullied as the way you have now. And it feels even worse when you're 15 because all this teenage "have to fit in" bullshit.

1) Don't follow the bullies on twitter. Don't be friends of them on facebook. Prevent them right away so they can't hurt you in the social media. Best way to just delete the whole twitter like Miley did. lol

2) Don't care. I know this sounds hard but don't care. I'm 15 too and no one bullies me but I have had problems of being lonely and sometimes even if no one bullies you you might get stressed just because of you start to imagine what other people thinks about you. But you need to think about it this way: They're just other 15 year old teenagers, all teens are still growing up, some slower some faster, clearly you and your brains grow faster while they're still stuck on the dumb half brain idiot part. Why would you care about what they say when they are mean people and what's the point pleasing mean people? When you don't care and you seem confidence you annoy them because they didn't success. If they don't like you it's their lose. They have to worry about it not you. They waste their life thinking about how make you feel bad about something that they don't like in you. While they're stuck in their hate, alcohol and drugs you move forward and success things they will hope to have succeed when they are adults.

3) Maybe new hobby or something what you like to do can make your thoughs go away from the half brained idiots. Also if you have someone to talk to talk to her about how idiots those girls/boys are and how they're wasting their life. Having someone who agrees with you will make you feel better. If I hate someone really much I play some war game trying to imagine this person being the target or Sims 3 (in which I make this person and burn it or something). This may sound crazy but it raises my mood when I'm laughing at it. lol That's how I can release my hate on someone Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am being bullied, what do I do? - Mac - 03-25-2013, 10:04 PM
[] - sillysnail778 - 03-25-2013, 10:12 PM
[] - Kristen! - 03-25-2013, 10:12 PM
[] - bigarmy394 - 03-25-2013, 10:12 PM
[] - BrokenSword15 - 03-25-2013 10:12 PM