This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is www.socialmediaspiker.com a safe place to do my social media marketing on Facebook?
10-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Is www.socialmediaspiker.com a safe place to do my social media marketing on Facebook?
Ok so I found this website http://www.socialmediaspiker.com and they offer social media marketing services for YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. I was just curious if anybody has had any experience with these guys and if their marketing techniques are good and would it help me with my marketing for my company. I own a carpet cleaning in Orange County CA company and competition is really tough so I decided to allocate some of my budget to social media marketing and was curious to know if this place is good because they seem to have some of the best prices I have seen or do you guys know of better places, maybe free places for Facebook Likes for your Fan Page. Thank you in advance!
Thank you For the Input so Far!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is www.socialmediaspiker.com a safe place to do my social media marketing on Facebook? - april - 10-12-2012 02:33 PM
[] - Sir Jam - 10-12-2012, 02:41 PM
[] - Leonid Singha - 10-12-2012, 02:41 PM
[] - PKD - 10-12-2012, 02:41 PM