This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone at school hates me now? Do you think what i did was wrong?
03-27-2013, 12:35 AM
Everyone at school hates me now? Do you think what i did was wrong?
This really popular slutty snobby girl (the kind that wears low cut shirts&& thinks shes the hottest thing on earth) On facebook she wrote a status saying 'Im so ugly this is a curse'. 30+ people commented and told her shes soo pretty.and a bunch of people liked the status... I kept seeing this all over the news feed. I know she knows shes not ugly at school i always see her stareing at her self in the mirror and she takes a million pictures of her self.. SO I WROTE A STATUS, saying ' people who call there selves ugly just want attention obviously you know your not ugly so shut up you just want compliments'. NOW EVERYONE HATES ME. everyone is bullying me now saying i;m a bully yet they are bullying me.. She un-friended me then wrote a status about me, Now thats fake. atleast when i talk shiiiiiiit about people i make sure they can read it not un-friend them then talk shiiiiiiiiit. My boyfriend agrees and said what i did was wrong and my sister called me rude... what do u think???I;m not a mean person but c'mon i hate hearing people call there self ugly when I KNOW they are like obsessed with there self.. please no harsh comments everyone at school already hates me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Everyone at school hates me now? Do you think what i did was wrong? - Your Pretty - 03-27-2013 12:35 AM
[] - Kendra - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - Steven - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - Rob - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - hey - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - Babyface - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - s p - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM