This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone at school hates me now? Do you think what i did was wrong?
03-27-2013, 12:43 AM

That girl sounds very immature, I often used to see the same sort of statuses and it would make me SO annoyed but i never actually wrote anything about it, i simply deleted all immature b*tches and those up themselves guys from school off facebook and have only my friends and other nice people that i know and its the best thing in the whole world! I feel so much happier on Facebook now! They never said anything about me un friending them and its all good now! You writing a status probably wasnt a good idea because you probably knew she would know its about her, im not saying it was wrong that you did it, but im saying it was probably not the smartest idea. I think you should delete all her friends off facebook, ignore the bullying and just not worry about what those "popular" people are doing its not worth your time seriously Smile you will feel much happier and better! As soon as you wipe it all out of your life and learn to ignore their bitchiness the better! Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kendra - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - Steven - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - Rob - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - hey - 03-27-2013 12:43 AM
[] - Babyface - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[] - s p - 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM