This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't want to go to school?
03-27-2013, 03:45 AM

%suicide isn't the solution sisi Smile im 16 years old n im homeschooled from 3 years, my teachers n friends were very cooperative but still I used to feel alone n sick at school , I used to wait for the school bell desperately so that I can go home because my home is the only comfort - zone for me, other student's used to complain to my principalthat this girl never comes to school and you are still keeping her, but if we don't come you just punish us and etc, also I used to get good marks even after bunking classes n they were jealous of this, but teachers were still cooperating with me, but there's a limit of everything Ithought I must stop taking this advantage n seek another school which supports home schooling, now im home schooled ya I know it can be boring but not for an introvert person like me, you can join coaching classes along with homeschooling , also you can seek a regular school which doesn't has those types of teachers :|
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Don't want to go to school? - Isabelle - 03-27-2013, 03:37 AM
[] - Katie - 03-27-2013, 03:45 AM
[] - Indian Kudi - 03-27-2013 03:45 AM
[] - smallcable653 - 03-27-2013, 03:45 AM