This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? if not, how can i get her to?
03-27-2013, 04:14 AM
Does she like me? if not, how can i get her to?
Hi, i'm gonna try to make this as simple as possible. I met this girl in math class about 5 months ago, and we became friends....good friends. We like each other's facebook photos, we mention each other in tweets, we talk, and laugh, etc... But 5 weeks ago, I started having feelings for her. I started texting her and everything was normal. We send smiley faces, sometimes flirt, and talk about general things in life. But I noticed something...Since i started texting her, she kind of changed. Before, she used to give me a friendly punch to the shoulder, or say "heyyyy, sup homiee!!" but now, she never even says hi. She's just been acting like we were never good friends once I started texting her. But in one of my classes, I noticed her looking at me, then she smiled, and looked away, I did the same thing in return. That's the only time that I thought she was trying to talk or flirt with me. Do you think she likes me?
P.S. she flirts with a lot of other guys, too; not just me.
P.S.S do you think I should keep texting her? Is it even worth it anymore?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does she like me? if not, how can i get her to? - Sarcasticcrook029 - 03-27-2013 04:14 AM
[] - Eric - 03-27-2013, 04:22 AM
[] - jesus - 03-27-2013, 04:22 AM
[] - Kelp - 03-27-2013, 04:22 AM
[] - Michael Zarad - 03-27-2013, 04:22 AM
[] - Scars at Midnight - 03-27-2013, 04:22 AM
[] - ohhhhh crap - 03-27-2013, 04:22 AM