This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Irregular Periods (menstrual cycle) ?
03-27-2013, 07:27 AM
Irregular Periods (menstrual cycle) ?
Well I'm 14 (about to be 15) and I started getting my period at around 9 years old and it came regularly for about 2 years but when I turned 12 it stopped coming completely and I got worried but didn't say anything. Towards the end of the school year it started up again but it didn't go away within 7 days like it usually did ... So I was on my period for about 1 month and a half straight but it was super heavy like I would have to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes or it would go through to my pants. I eventually told my mom and she took me to a doctor who gave me birth control which completely stopped it and then when there weren't anymore pills my cycle was supposed to then come back normal and it did for a while but then after like another year it stopped coming and now it's super irregular. Some months I can get it for 2 weeks straight or other times just for a few days or other times it just doesn't come at all. It's starting to worry me and about 2 years ago I moved to a new country and got kind of depressed and gained weight... Could that have anything to do with it? Also could this affect me with being able to have children in the future

Please only serious answers thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Irregular Periods (menstrual cycle) ? - Amber - 03-27-2013 07:27 AM
[] - Mia - 03-27-2013, 07:35 AM
[] - Megumi - 03-27-2013, 07:35 AM
[] - Luckyhen713 - 03-27-2013, 07:35 AM