This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend quoting Emotional Song, don't know how to see it really?
04-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Friend quoting Emotional Song, don't know how to see it really?
So it's been about 7-8 weeks since my "best/close" friend gave said "I'll contact you when I get comfortable". Before that message, on Skype, she was being quite emotional--sort of intentionally trying to get me to comment on something. She had some Linkin Park song quoted (about letting go) and was constantly changing her picture. When I called her out, she admitted it all.

Anyway, like I said, it's been 7-8 weeks since this and I haven't contacted her once. It's hard...but I'm just proving I was just honest and supportive... To what? Well, she picked up a boyfriend and that boyfriend was quite bothered by me, protective against me, and jealous of me...

She's been on Skype more frequently lately, changing pictures over and over. I don't even look twice.
She did something different today though, got on mid-day for a bit and quoted another song that read:

"It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am"
~Imagine Dragons - It's Time

She knows she changed, knows I haven't. But I'm indifferent on the means.
The song to me is quite emotional and I don't want to get into that drama again even though it's so tempting because I'm so caring. To me it's a trap and I should just avoid it still. Am I wrong for thinking this way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friend quoting Emotional Song, don't know how to see it really? - Wisdom - 04-15-2013 06:09 PM
[] - Kourtney - 04-15-2013, 06:17 PM
[] - Bluh-Bluh - 04-15-2013, 06:17 PM