This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I end my relationship?
04-16-2013, 04:40 AM

Since 8 was a guy like him with a wonderful girlfriend like you at the time. I can say my advice to gou is to grow the strongest backbone you can grow, put on your tough and serious attitude/spirit/face and tell him this (not in the exact words but hopefully you get the idea):

Listen, I hope you still know that I love you vefy much and I know thesame that is why I am choosing to do what I am about to do rather than just walk away (which I will if you still dont change). Your level of insecurity is becoming such a heavy bag and it is not like I am not trying but it seems the more I bear it for you the more comfortably insecure and at easy w8th your current state you are. I want to grow and better myself and I cant do it if you remain like this. You must change for this relationship to continue and I cant really make you change so tjink a out it and when you are sincerely ready to change and have proof to show me, I will be here with you but for now, I want to be on my own"

Dont take away your passwords for the various accounfs and logons except he behave badly by posting things or using thme in appropriately.

Some people need a very serious kick in order to growup sometimes and be responsible. You too must be mature about this and not cave in when he screams, cries, begs, threatens, accuses you of infidelity or whatever. Just ingnore those and not even listen to the words as they would have been designed to create maximum hurt in the hope that that would break you and open the gates to luring you back (because once he knows hes broken you then his sweet side would come oit and charm you back and I promise yoj then you are really going to get it! Payback in the most subtle but painful form) thats why it is importa t he truly changes. If he truly does, you will know in the way he interacts with you on the phone, and from conversations with your friends and thise who know him very well.

Thats all I can say without ending up writing a book here lolz.

Best of luck to you and remember, stay very strong and tougher than you think you can be. It is for both of your sakes and future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nicky - 04-16-2013, 04:40 AM
[] - ronbo - 04-16-2013, 04:40 AM
[] - razielkainspecter - 04-16-2013 04:40 AM
[] - Nawty - 04-16-2013, 04:40 AM