This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Over the years I have accumulated way too many facebook friends. Who should I delete?
04-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Over the years I have accumulated way too many facebook friends. Who should I delete?
Over the years I have accumulated way too many friends on facebook. (1000+). Hey, blame it on being a teenager in modern society. None of them are complete strangers though, they are mostly people I have met once when I've been out or just went to school with or friends of close friends. Now that I am growing up I find this makes my newsfeed cluttered, makes it harder to stay in touch with the people that I actually want to, and I also think that I would feel a little more relaxed about the website if I wasn't giving that many people had access to my information (not being paranoid or anything but at least one in every thousand is bound to be a creeper Tongue). I can't be bothered doing that whole new 'aquantinces' list thing, I would rather just remove some people and have an easier to manage amount of people overall on the website. The thing is, who should I remove and who should I keep? I know that I obviously want to keep real life friends & family and people whom I have met who are in the same industry as me (for networking). But what about old friends, people who I might see when I go out who I don't know too well but might find it rude if they one day discover I have randomly deleted them (it matters to some people!). I know that I am 'friends' with some people on facebook, when neither of us would actually say hello if we passed by on the street. Can I please have some tips on who to delete when cleaning out my facebook friends list

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Over the years I have accumulated way too many facebook friends. Who should I delete? - SassyAndWise - 04-16-2013 07:28 AM
[] - Daniel - 04-16-2013, 07:36 AM
[] - Jeremy - 04-16-2013, 07:36 AM
[] - El - 04-16-2013, 07:36 AM
[] - Mechiel - 04-16-2013, 07:36 AM