This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone reccomend a online college for earning a paralegal certificate?
04-16-2013, 12:33 PM

Hello there.

Sorry to disappoint you but there are not many ABA approved online law/paralegal programs.

When a school say that they are a member of NFPA or other paralegal associations, don't get them mistaken as a credible ABA approved school.

ABA approved paralegal and law programs are 90% of the time on campus. I was searching for an ABA approved paralegal diploma program ONLINE for 2 years and have not found one. So good luck in finding one.

What I would recommend is to figure out what will be your specialization. Than try to work towards that specialty. A new non-accredited university is about to open which will be providing specialized paralegal education. Since it would be a tuition free PUBLIC UNIVERSITY you would have nothing to lose but to gain specialized training for a career as a paralegal.

If you want you can add me on yahoo and I can walk you towards the paralegal success path. Also recommend some alternatives you can take to have a successful paralegal career.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tee - 04-16-2013, 12:33 PM
[] - Ahsan Mr-dr. - 04-16-2013 12:33 PM