This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please correct my English.?
04-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Please correct my English.?
★The growing number of children not wanting to go to school★

I think that more and more children don't want to go to school for the following two reasons.

The first reason is bullying.
These days more and more children were bullied than before partly because internet is more common for them. For example, by using messege board, bullies can hurt you not only in person, but also the place where you don't know. This means that they can bully you secretly. Therefore, the number of children not wanting to go to school is increasing.

Second, children are not interested in learning.
These days, there are a lot of things such as video game that are more interesting for them than learning. When I was in middle school, I often heard the children around me say that yesterday they played a video game until late at night so that they could not go to school on time or could not study for the exam. If you do the same thing over and over again like this, you can't keep up with other children. As a result, you gradually tend to be absent from school.

For these reasosns, more and more children don't want to go to school.

thank youBig Grin
I'm 23 years old.
I've just started to study English composition and how to write essay so
Im sorry for lots of errors XD
For your information, I'm Japanese.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please correct my English.? - Hiroro - 04-16-2013 04:20 PM
[] - 4allpups - 04-16-2013, 04:28 PM