This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm very shy and it's ruining my life .... help ?
04-16-2013, 08:59 PM

Im a boy and its same for me i dont have many friends nd sometimes they can be mean and rude i like myself but like i really want friends i know im lucky ive got some even though they can be rude i would like to hang out but there like me they dont like to go even though now im gonna force them nicely Tongue you seem really nice if i were you just look around your classes and find someone like you maybe u get same levels anything same interests etc i mean i made my friends like randomly i dont even remember Tongue i dont have many but 3-4 of them are ok and i just need to force them to hang out because i know its really annoying and you start to think life is pointless which i still do now search for 1 friend or more try to hang out with them say can i stay with you at lunch yes its hard but just try it i doubt they will say no if they do just leave them and you might get introduced to there friends and there you go your in the group and try to make more friends its hard because i struggle myself but just try to get into like atleast 1 small group. Lots of people come from diffrent backgrounds my life is quite different to other people but we have similarities trust me be confident and belive they will like you and talk to you. I know you must have other problems related to this problem etc i do read this book called The Secret it says it tells you how to live i cant explain it but it will strengthen your mind and make you confident its not a story and it can get boring but i think its a good read to help you with confidence and other stuff it is a good book and awkwardly for me it works at times even if u think Seriously ? but it works so just do it its hard i know but you have to try. Im saying this though at times i cant do it myself but yh u just have to i want more friends but i struggle i doubt ill make anymore but ill think postiive who knows Smile so yh i hope this helps if you want to talk then follow me on twitter @ShivamD26 just tweet saying about yahoo ill follow back we can talk if you want about anything even tv programmes xD i like talking online i feel more comfortable anyway i hope this helps youb good luck Smile please pick me as top answer thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mavihs26 - 04-16-2013 08:59 PM
[] - Candy Rose - 04-16-2013, 08:59 PM
[] - shez - 04-16-2013, 08:59 PM
[] - squarehope856 - 04-16-2013, 08:59 PM