This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I find roommates in the Boston area?
04-16-2013, 09:55 PM

Very serious, don't take anyone from Craig'slist or other online sites. Got to Boston College, and get permission to post your want ad for fm roommates. Trust me, you don't want people from Craigslist or Facebook... As good as they look, as bad they are. Usually. Just get a regular college student, like you, and you won't get someone who thinks their looks get them a free ride. Verstehenstumich? Yes, German, one of 7 languages... You've been warned. You need to get someone sonservative because they will reign you in, as much as you want to be "all that"...
Do it for your own good. Get a normal person, and do your shoolwork, take your tests... I can tell you are spoiled frosh who don't know sh** from shinola... Don't get in over your heads... I did, and didn't get my first degree until I was 39.... Sound fun? It sucked.... Do what ya need to do... Forger Craigslist and Faceplant.. (oops) and do what ya need to do.... ok?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Justwondering2007 - 04-16-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - swissarmor - 04-16-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - bentfortoday - 04-16-2013 09:55 PM
[] - RDubs - 04-16-2013, 09:55 PM