This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some must have apps for the ipod touch?
04-26-2013, 04:46 PM

As an owner of a Zune and a Touch , I'll have to tellyou that it is a hard desicion. One thing I liked about the Zune is that you can download as many apps music and movies for 10$ a month. But the itouch has a better touch screen, processor, and faster Internet. But I love both.

Now as for apps, here's a few of my faves

Angry Birds- A very addicting game where you basically just shoot birds at pigs. Kinda like crush the castle. It is the #1 bestselling app and has a full 5 stars.

Zombieville- Another very addicting game where you just run through levels shooting zombies and collecting money and weapons. Another best seller.

Backbreaker- for the football fan. Musch more fun than madden. Try to un through as many waves of defenders as possible. another bestseller.

Pulse- A great news reader. It takes 20 of your favorite topics wether it's politics or the world cup and shows them all in one simple window- Bestseller

They also have Tiger woods PGA tour, Madden, Fifa, NFS Shift, NBA Live and many more EA games like Sim City.

If you like music you should get pandora radio. It will put togeter a portfolio of you favorite artists and play them for free.

I am tpain- Rrcord your voice and the app will ailurophobia tune it to sound just like tpain.
(Basically Useless)

Wait! Though before you make your final decision I have some news for you
This year apple purchased hundreds of thousands of camera components that most experts say will go into the next generation iPod touch.

Wich, experts sY will cone our in september.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - mr. man - 04-26-2013, 04:25 PM
[] - Michael M. - 04-26-2013, 04:37 PM
[] - Michael - 04-26-2013, 04:41 PM
[] - Mitchell - 04-26-2013 04:46 PM
[] - Bryan - 04-26-2013, 05:01 PM