This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is celebrity big brother uk viewed in america? If so do you want the pratt's to win?
04-27-2013, 03:35 AM

No i'm watching it on youtube at first i didn't want them to win but after hearing no american has ever won that show it really pissed me off,so now i do.And you haven't seen the last of Spiedi it was announced here inthe USA that Spiedi were offered their own reality show out there in the Uk.And they will be moving there to do the show.Turns out the managed to garner a huge fan base out there.The show will be about the Lovely couple traveling all over england making fun of their culture and traditions,they will meet everyone from Politicians truck drivers.And chip shop workers.
http://www.gossipbucket.com

Lol lol lol Torville you really need to get out of the house you need some air.You throw your fuckeen digs but when your called out on it you call yourself a respectful person ha ha ha,you dont have a respectful bone in your body,it has to always be your way or the highway.Your so caught up in this reality tv,,oops telly,that you lost perspective on whats real and what's all an act..Grow up!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - arods1fan - 04-27-2013 03:35 AM
[] - shawnie - 04-27-2013, 03:44 AM
[] - deafeningbeast157 - 04-27-2013, 03:55 AM