This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transform agency from offline to online?
04-27-2013, 10:20 AM

I would go the outsource route to begin to gradually transform your agency. This way, no need to commit to additional employees on your payroll if it doesn't work out. Many companies in your position have started out this way, to test the waters. There are many talented Web designers and IT people available worldwide for per-hour or per-project assignments. Three well known websites that provide offshore service providers to agencies like your are Elance, Odesk, and Freelancer.com.

These offshore providers can "white label" their services so that your clients believe they are still dealing directly with your agency. (I assume from your English ability that you are a native speaker.) So, in my opinion, the best way to get your "sea legs" in this agency transformation is to rely on offshore talent to begin with, which will require a minimum up-front investment. The offshore providers can also help you bid projects, in case there is Web programming required and you are not sure what to charge. Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ken K - 04-27-2013, 10:16 AM
[] - Michael - 04-27-2013 10:20 AM