This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I go for it???????????
04-27-2013, 11:55 PM
Should I go for it???????????
I'm a bit hesistant when it comes to relationships because I don't like to hurt women. I always need to make sure I really really like a woman before I can ask them out since I have a hard time finding women that I actually like. I've hurt many women in the past and I still feel aweful about it.

To start things off, I met a very lovely girl in my college class. Ever since I saw her, she always cought my attention. I talked to her many times, and she started to interest me but not enough to be my future girlfriend. After class ended, I was going to ask her on a date. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to ask her because I finished my final before she did and I needed to get to work in 20 minutes. Now one of my friends added her on facebook and just by seeing her I know that I like her.

So I'm asking you guys if I should add her on facebook and tell talk to her and ask her on a date.
Then again should I? If I wasn't a man enough to tell her in her face why should I do it over facebook? I'm not a coward and I don't like hiding my face or pour out my feelings towards people over social media.

Problem is, she's on my mind constantly and I feel that I need to tell her what I feel. Should I wait til I see her in a few months in the college we attend our should I tell her over facebook?

I want a girl's opinion on this.
Guys are welcome to answer too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I go for it??????????? - Ricky - 04-27-2013 11:55 PM
[] - LolCats - 04-27-2013, 11:57 PM
[] - lumpee - 04-28-2013, 12:12 AM