This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why didn't my parent's think it was sweet when I gave that stray dog food ...?
04-28-2013, 03:31 AM
Why didn't my parent's think it was sweet when I gave that stray dog food ...?
Okay so I just turned 16 and my mamma let me move back in with her and my daddy.

So I found a stray dog outside and I couldn't get it to come to me but I put some food and water out there for it, my parent's saw me and they didn't say anything. Every single day I'd go out there and try to catch that poor dog, animal control couldn't and gave up and just didn't care.
I posted stuff all over facebook but I don't have a phone or camera so I couldn't take a picture of the dog... They never said a word, except for "Why you wasting all that damn dog food!?!?" ... When really I only gave the dog one scoop full, the rest of the time I would half my meals with him.

But this morning I wake up, and my mamma says "Hey look! One of our neighbors posted an ad on Craigslist to see if anybody's missing that white dog. Ain't that sweeeet of them, awww!!!"

WTF.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why didn't my parent's think it was sweet when I gave that stray dog food ...? - Ashy Bashy ψ - 04-28-2013 03:31 AM
[] - Morgan Lund - 04-28-2013, 03:31 AM
[] - Jane speaks - 04-28-2013, 03:36 AM
[] - Shaina - 04-28-2013, 03:50 AM
[] - Jenifer Leo - 04-28-2013, 04:05 AM
[] - Clockwork_Knight - 04-28-2013, 04:11 AM