This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone suggest a good Straight Talk phone?
04-28-2013, 07:44 AM

I'd recommend a Straight Talk phone that runs on ATT. Are you looking for a smart phone? If so, the ZTE Merit is a nice little phone for cheap. My wife has it and loves it. If you don't play online games and download a ton of crap, it's a great basic smart phone. She has no problem going on line and watching videos and checking her Facebook, etc. The new LG Optimus Extreme for $150 looks decent, it has Android 4.0, plus a 4" display and 5 MP camera and I'm pretty sure it has a flash too. These cheaper Android phones don't have the latest processors, so if you want to run games and tons of apps, then they are probably not for you. HOWEVER, here is my highest recommendation.

Get a $15 micro sim from Straight Talk and a Pantech Burst for around $130-$150 on ebay and you have a MUCH better smart phone than the ones mentioned above. I have a Burst. It's a dual core phone with a high end processor. You can easily play games on it, the 4" display is beautiful, it has front facing, as well as a rear facing cameras for video chat. You get a near-high-end smart phone for peanuts. The phones above are fine, but they are entry level smart phone and for the most part look it. The Burst looks nothing like an entry level phone.

http://www.pantechusa.com/phones/burst
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - massivetoad550 - 04-28-2013, 07:28 AM
[] - Steven - 04-28-2013, 07:33 AM
[] - Fred Gingerale - 04-28-2013 07:44 AM