This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future of biotechnology? What do you see or would you like to see?
04-28-2013, 04:27 PM

eventually quantum physics will be the ultimate "medical" technology. healing will be achieved through quantum-electronic fields... these would be fields operating at the sub-atomic level. The biological organism will respond to these at the sub-atomic, atomic, molecular, and cellular levels. I have written a book explaining all of this . I have also described how such fields may be generated and how they may be applied.
It is therefore conceivable - operating at the quantum level - to regenerate missing limbs and organs, to say nothing of other forms of healing and modifications, etc... This is presently being investigated by biological sciences on a chemical level, so it would be a relatively small step to elevate this to the electronic level.
My book represents a totally new paradigm in physics, biology, and technology... the title of the book is A NEW FORM OF ENERGY; ITS DESCRIPTION; ITS GENERATION; AND ITS APPLICATIONS. It is the result of 27 years research in physics, quantum physics, relativity, electronics, biology, etc..

you can view an overview of the book at...
SEE... http://www.energyandphysicsatotalbreakthrough.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Prometheus - 04-28-2013 04:27 PM