This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me as a friend or more than a friend? or is he just playing around with me?
04-29-2013, 03:49 AM

He's playing with you to get lucky, and you may be convenient for him ~ no ties and very little effort on his part. Sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, and I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I'm just being honest with you. Dump this guy ~ quickly, and don't obsess over these few good things he's done. He knows how to play the game.

The glaring things you should be concentrating on are that he's "told" you "a few times to find a new guy" and re: a serious relationship, "he didn't even want to consider it, or even think about it." wow! That should be enough to tell you that this isn't going anywhere you want to go. You don't want to waste your time on any guy who talks to you like this. It's irrelevant what happened in the past now; you know how he feels, and it's time for you to do something.

Brush yourself off, get him off your FB and all that, and get out there and meet a real guy ~ one who wants to be with you for more than his physical pleasure. You don't have to be ugly to him. Just tell him it's not right for you, and not working out and say good bye to him, and don't look back. Cutting it off clean will get you back out there where you can meet a really nice guy. good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - april - 04-29-2013 03:49 AM