This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ex girlfriend will not leave me alone to the point I feel harassed!!! Any help please ?
04-29-2013, 07:28 AM

OMG She sounds like a nightmare. I would say block her from facebook because at least you can do that. I would say get the Police involved, because now it is beyond harassment.
don't get rid of the texts and messages because they are proof to be shown to the police.
She is dragging you and your business down and that is defamation of character. You can sue her for that. She is stalking you through social media and there has to be some way to get a type of restraining order for this,
Go to the police and don't worry if that will anger her, because she is already angry. she is absolutely nuts.
As far as the nude photo, I am pretty sure she can get into a lot of trouble for posting that without consent
go and have a free consultation with a lawyer and find out your legal rights. Get a restraining order and bring all evidence to the police to file a complaint.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Robert - 04-29-2013, 07:14 AM
[] - Edel - 04-29-2013, 07:25 AM
[] - Pam - 04-29-2013 07:28 AM