This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Parenst dont understand the low Res Cd that I include?
04-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Parenst dont understand the low Res Cd that I include?
I decided to include a low resolution cd in my Senior Package. I clearly state it is a low resolution cd that can be shared on social media sites as well as email. It does include my logo on the images so it's free advertising for me.

Only problem is the moms don't seem to understand that they still need to purchase the prints from me. I even included a file on the cd stating what the cd is and what it is for. As well as a order form and catalog.
It seems that I have the meeting with the Seniors and not the parents. They always seem to not care. I always ask for them to join in but they say they will leave it to the senior. Then things like this happen. I would like to have studio space but My parents arent very keen on that. Im looking for an apartment that has a room I can use for storage and meetings.
QUICK QUESTION..... What size and ppi is good for low res?

The CD I include is the edits. Depending on the package its either, 10, 15, 20, or 30

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Parenst dont understand the low Res Cd that I include? - Erica - 04-29-2013 11:12 AM
[] - darkroommike - 04-29-2013, 11:24 AM
[] - Eric Lefebvre - 04-29-2013, 11:26 AM
[] - sarahashleyphotos - 04-29-2013, 11:42 AM
[] - andy w - 04-29-2013, 11:44 AM