This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my husband cheated me.....?
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM

firs of all i am so sorry for your pain my heart its with you, now i know in your culture its difficult for women ,so you should be together trying to help up , but i see your sister is a slut cause she has to respect you your family your marriage and your happiness, if he wanted her more why would he married you in the first place? so im guessing he cares about you, but the temptation its hard to resist in a country where its not that bad to have second marriages, talk to your sister with your heart in your hand and ask her to please if she ever cared about you leave your husband alone, tell her how this is destroying you tell her that you cry at nights, that you feel miserably make her feel so bad she desires to stay away in order to make you happy,because maybe your mother would support you too , it would be so much easier to have her by your side cause if she sees you as an enemy or competency she wouldn't mind hurting you , but if she remembers how you used to care for each other, and help each other and that you're sisters maybe shell realize what shes causing you, but from him i don't think you'll gain anything by talking, he thinks he has the right to so by fighting you're only pushing him harder to another woman's arms try to smile pretend every things fine, seduce him not too obviously of course , i know its not fair , and that is a lot to ask for you to beg for mercy on your sister and to play dumb with your husband because its them the ones hurting you but if you want to keep your marriage i don't see another way
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my husband cheated me.....? - Help - 04-30-2013, 03:24 PM
[] - marriedandamom - 04-30-2013, 03:37 PM
[] - leslie - 04-30-2013, 03:41 PM
[] - Lorena - 04-30-2013 03:54 PM