This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become a game tester and reviewer?
05-01-2013, 12:41 AM

This area is highly sought after and very competitive when companies choose who to decide who will be their testers.

I myself wanted this and even signed up at age 16. Due to legal limits, a company wont employ you to be a game tester and reviewer until you are at least 18 on top of the fact that they will check your background to see if you are credible enough to be involved. Its a more tedious and nerve-racking process to get accepted than you think. Do some research from major developer sites as many have a section for game testers, i.e. Sony, Microsoft, Bethesda, Valve and so on...

I have yet to get accepted, so in the past 2 years, I have been working on reputation to get me by. If you make a name for yourself by providing reviews to the public, your chances for being chosen to test a game for a company is greatly increased. Examples of such people are: Tobuscus, the Game Grumps, theangryjoeshow, and others....

~Torrent King

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jonathen - 05-01-2013 12:41 AM
[] - Afdsf - 05-01-2013, 12:54 AM
[] - Kobe - 05-01-2013, 01:11 AM
[] - John - 05-01-2013, 01:24 AM