This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start talking to this girl?
05-01-2013, 12:55 AM

chat her up on fb. mine? I hope you all read this. Any of you that think any MMA fighter would win against a top level NAVY Seal are crazy. We aren't talking about some average NAVY Seal or Marine like Brian Stann. These men are not normal human beings. They must have the ability to walk into any situation, in any room in the world, infront of any amount of people, and be able to immediately assess and take over control of that situation. Don't give me this argument like a 'takedown' is some form of magic that no one can defend against unless they're in MMA. If we are talking about Black Op agents, they do not exist to the world any longer. They are PERFECT in multiple languages, they must be fluent in many more combat tactics that an MMA fighter could even comprehend. They must be able to pick up ANY tool in the world and be able to use it, or kill with it. They can defuse bombs underwater with their eyes closed while freezing to death. They can withstand any amount of pain and know that there are bigger things at stake. They are some of the smartest men on the planet, and more dangerous with, or without a weapon than any MMA fighters even multiple. These men are designed for a purpose. They cannot have an off day. Brian Stann was only a Marine. I take nothing away from him, but his 'caliber' of military is not what we are comparing. We are talking TOP LEVEL Seal. They can be anyone, at anytime, using anything. I would take a CIA SAD/SOG agent over 4 Anderson Silva's. Their eyes alone would break his will as a fighter. No TV show or book can tell you how dangerous these men truly are, even with their bare hands. The truth is simple, the highest level of Navy Seal are not people, they are above everyone, in every format. Period.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Anthony - 05-01-2013 12:55 AM
[] - Bradford Carreiro - 05-01-2013, 12:58 AM
[] - Titanic loverr - 05-01-2013, 01:13 AM
[] - Uadiale - 05-01-2013, 01:20 AM
[] - Lucas823 - 05-01-2013, 01:23 AM