This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start talking to this girl?
05-01-2013, 01:13 AM

Hi. I hope this answers your question. Well, since your older than her, I think you should go up to her and talk to her. Girls at that age are always looking for a boyfriend (especially older boys) so I think your best bet is to go up to her and introduce yourself and become good friends with her. She might be shy at first (depending on her personality) however just talk her through her nervousness. When you talk to her, get her number and tell her you will text her. This will give her something to look forward to. Make sure you look your best and smell good. This gets a girl hands down. Message her a lot (but don't suffocate her). Text her until she has to leave and always have a conversation in mind whenever it gets awkward. When you start to develop a crush n her, tell her!!! I know it sounds hard but you will be so happy once you say it and she will feel appreciated. Trust me. I hope it works out!Big Grin

Xoxo
Carolyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Anthony - 05-01-2013, 12:55 AM
[] - Bradford Carreiro - 05-01-2013, 12:58 AM
[] - Titanic loverr - 05-01-2013 01:13 AM
[] - Uadiale - 05-01-2013, 01:20 AM
[] - Lucas823 - 05-01-2013, 01:23 AM