This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OCG: BLACK USERS..Please give me your take on why as a group we are so eager to say negative things to and...?
10-12-2012, 06:08 PM

Tbh, its a form of taking out ones frustrations who have internal issues of self hate. See self hate is not literal but many blacks will insult and make fun of others in rage or in fun to deflect the feeling of being apart of the same racial group and place themselves in distinctive category. This is all psychological. Some will situate themselves in other racial groups due to their low esteem. People of other races also do this *I have seen it* but its more common among minorities due to invalid inferiority complexes brought on by eurocentricity.

Im not sure if you understood when I said its not "literal self hate" they dont hate themselves enough to commit suicide, they love themselves enough to change their identity. Its "identity self hate". The blacks that suffer from literal self hate commit suicide or cause bodily harm to themselves <-- this does happen in rare cases. Identity self hate can ultimately lead to literal self hate for some. Or vice versa.

Reason #2:

There are blacks who will rant on other blacks for behaving ignorant I dont blame them in this case so long as they dont use ignorant comments to justify their ranting. I have done it Im guilty, some blacks including african blacks just piss me off with their "nigerdom" rituals.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Charisma - 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
[] - cougargirl_123 - 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
[] - Smitten Kitten - 10-12-2012 06:08 PM
[] - Excessivewater336 - 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
[] - Lyenayle - 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
[] - ღAnarosaღ - 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
[] - Mind2Mind - 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
[] - da shadow - 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM