This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I in a relationship that is leading to abuse?
05-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Am I in a relationship that is leading to abuse?
My boyfriend and I have been on and off for over a year now and we're finally getting our problems under control and getting more serious. Well he's gotten really protective lately. On facebook guys comment on my photos saying he's a lucky guy and how beautiful and pretty I am. He gets upset and goes off on me about it. Sometimes he says I'm too nice to guys and he doesn't like it when I hang out with them and asked me to stop hanging out with a few. Everytime he picks me up from school, he walks up to me and pulls me really close to him and kisses me almost forcefully in front of everyone. He's gone off on a few guys because they have been "too friendly". If I don't text him back or call him back within a certain amount of time he gets mad and I can't tell if it's because he's worried or possessive.. Can anyone help me? I just need advice.. he just seems really possessive and I don't know if it's a phase or if I should be concerned...
Thank you all so far for the answers.
I've talked to him about already and he said he's just so afraid to lose me and he's in love with me and he wants us to be really serious. I don't mind if he talks to other girls but he doesn't. He stopped talking to all of them in the past month unless they are related. Many of them have messaged me complaining and asking why he stopped. I asked and he said because he only wants to talk to me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I in a relationship that is leading to abuse? - Marie - 05-01-2013 11:35 PM
[] - Puppet - 05-01-2013, 11:39 PM
[] - Ashley - 05-01-2013, 11:40 PM
[] - Seaton Dosher - 05-01-2013, 11:52 PM
[] - Amy - 05-01-2013, 11:58 PM
[] - The Big E - 05-01-2013, 11:59 PM